Trading in a comfortable desk for a career in delivery, today we sit with Geoff Chasin as he shares his journey, his commitment, and his passion for what he calls “the perfect job.” Geoff Chasin is President and owner of NRX Logistics, Inc. and with over 25 locations nationally a giant Third-Party Logistics solutions provider for great companies like GE, Restorations Hardware, and Bob’s Discount Furniture. He is also one of the founding members and Vice President of the National Home Delivery Association and also teaches and mentors women at Babson College’s Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership.
We will discuss:
- Geoff’s love for the Independent Contractor and how he got his start in Logistics.
- How his company and his team survived a pandemic.
- The thoughts and steps he has when facing change.
- How the industry has evolved over the last 30 years and what may come.
- And more!
- NRX Logistics website
- Find Geoff on LinkedIn
- Visit the CODE website learn more
- CODE Trained on LinkedIn
- Connect with us on Facebook